Our 4C Production Team creates an environment for non-believers, new believers, and fully engaged followers to experience Jesus each week. Production volunteers at 4 Corners run cameras, computers, sound and lights to take our Sunday morning worship experiences to the next level!
Open Team Positions Available:
- Camera Operator-Responsible to capture our worship experience for our in-person services and online community.
- Media Operator-Responsible to display song lyrics, videos, message notes, and all media presentations for our in-person services and online community. - Sound Assistant-Responsible to help create an excellent and distraction free sound mix for
our in-person services and online community.
- Lighting Operator-Responsible to create engaging lighting scenes for our weekend services that enhance the service experience.
- Switcher-Responsible to dialogue between camera operators, facilitate our online service, and capture media content efficiently.
Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Must be committed to the vision of 4 Corners Church to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion
- Show up on time with a positive attitude! - Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly. - Willing to learn on “the job” and receive feedback.
- Positive, enjoyable, and life-giving attitude
- No previous tech work required.
- Assist with setup or operation of production equipment as needed
- Able to stand or sit and operate a camera, computer, or position for 75-90 minutes at a time.
Questions? Interested in signing up? Use the link below to speak to a 4C Pastor!